Thursday, March 26, 2009

confessions of an alcoholic watching shopoholic

ok so Shanna and I love the movie theater that we found called "thc9". it's called thc-9: it sounds like some kind of pharmacuetically grown marijuana strain. wtf!
anyway, we went "confessions of a shopaholic tonight".
ok guys as bad as it sounds it wasn't that bad. it had it's moments and Isla Fisher is cute cute cute.
anyway. i love Korean cinemas so much. today i was pimpin!
before the movie I hit up KFC and got chicken, a chicken burger, and a soft drink.
then I went to 7-11 and bought 4 beers. what can I say fried chicken and beers at the movies while scooping summa shanna's popped corn (she mixes butter popcorn and caramel). 2000 times my Caloric intake.

tommorow i kind of have a big day. My school is going to film me doing this phonics lesson: letters, hand actions then words- that they'll be using. My boss tells me, "after you are gone, you will still be here! hahaha". they are hiring a professional film and light crew and I'm supposed to wear a tie, and have all the actions memorized and practiced (yeah right). so I'm kind of a big deal.
but now I'm thinking. should I be asking for more money for this? If they are using my image (and video of me) for years after I'm gone than I feel like I'm owed a bit of chedda no what I'm sayin???

oh well we'll see what happens.
Shanna mentioned that my boss recruited me for his basketabll team. it's a good time and kind of funny. no one knows any English so players will run over to my boss and tell him something than he will run over to me and translate what they said. most of the time it's really straightforward like "pass the ball" but it's a good laugh.
we lost this weekend because the other team was goof. they had a guy that was as tall as I am and my boss called him a professional - I guess he was a university star? anyways. it was a good time.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Shanna's friends Dennis is swinging by Seoul for a week. SO we are going to meet up with him and one of his other friends that is living in Korea. We are hoping to get SMASHED annd watch a fifa game KOREA vs. IRAQ. . Iraq has a team?? word.

Stones Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment